Scheduling games for the Riptide season can seem like a huge task to take on for a coach. Following these directions can help with the process and getting your teams scheduled Home on Home games.
Contacting Coaches to Schedule HoH
- Pre-requisites: Determine when you are going to play your games and on what field in Waverly. (See Scheduling Fields)
- Visit https://nebraskausssa.com/ and login with your registered credentials. (See Registering for Games\Tournaments)
- Then choose “Coaches Contact” from the top header.
- The list will contain at least 5 columns. (Age, Team, Class, Coach, Telephone)
- Identify the age for your team, then your class. (First year coaches should be AA, if not notified otherwise)
- This will identify the potential teams you can play HoH games against.
- Text\call the telephone related to the team you would like to schedule and negotiate dates for play, then confirm location of Away game.
- You do not have to have your field\times secure to schedule a game for Away. Take the scheduled away game and inform you will contact once you have more information.
- Ensure you are are playing teams in your class. Playing teams above or below your identified class could result a blow-out. Some AAA and Majors teams may contact lower class teams to give 2nd and 3rd string pitchers some play. Confirm this is the case when playing up.
- Be aware of fields that do not have lights. Games will be cut short or have to start early if you have no lights at the field.